QA Engineer Internship in fast growth startup
at Thortful in London
Thortful is an online marketplace for Greeting Cards.
In the past 3 years, we’ve built the next generation marketplace for the creative industry, where artists from around the globe can create awesome greeting cards and leave the legwork of selling, customising, printing, dispatching, supporting etc. to us.
With over 20,000 cards on sale, available on multiple platforms and with customers and sellers from 100+ countries, we’re changing the world a card at a time.
As part of the growth of our tech capabilities, we are looking for a bright individual to join our engineering team in Quality Assurance.
What we’d like you to do
- Work with our development and design team on new features, redesigns and bug fix
- Work with our customer support team to help our lovely customers having a great time on our apps
- Learn some new coding skills to expand our automation testing capabilities.
- Be part of the engineering process from start to finish
- Keen eye for spotting bugs and not only the obvious ones
- Attention to details, specially when it comes to user experience and page design
- Tech savvy
- Not afraid of learning some programming skills
- Good communication skills
Join a team of highly skilled engineers who love to tackle difficult problems, make things beautiful, crunch numbers like there’s no tomorrow, release code every day and have a burrito and a beer every so often!
3 reasons you should join
1. You will learn a TON. You’ll get plenty of exposure to System Operations, Product Design, Web and API development and other aspects of the business.
2. You’ll be making a huge difference to the everyday lives of our users.
3. We have a Central London office with a dog, music, unlimited caffeine distributor, all work on Mac and Linux and use every piece of tech at our disposal to create the best platform ever built.