Sales Executive / Media Sales Executive / Advertising Sales Executive
ADVERTISING SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are a fast-growing education technology company that is looking to recruit two friendly, ambitious and smart salespeople to help us grow our brand and succeed in our markets. The primary function of the role will be to sell solutions to graduate and school leaver recruiters aiming to recruit early talent and to identify new product development opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Calling and/or visiting existing advertisers to maintain relationships, extend clients' spend with us, and renew their series bookings
• Finding new business
• Work in an internal capacity to maximise revenue growth through selling online recruitment advertising solutions and subscriptions
• Develop new revenue streams and manage existing accounts
• Work in a 360 role, generating your own leads and appointments, and closing your own sales
What We’re Looking For
The ideal sales executive will be outgoing, upbeat and capable of building productive, positive business relationships. You need experience of working in telephone selling and cold-calling.
The role requires juggling the existing client portfolio with an ongoing search for new business. We’re looking for someone who enjoys being on the phone, gets satisfaction from landing a good deal, and whose approach to selling is consultative. The best salespeople have great rapport with their clients, have a clear idea of what those clients want to achieve, and can tell a compelling story about how our products can deliver those objectives.
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with the drive to offer a market leading media solution to accounts varying in size
• Be academic and work smart and have agile communication skills
• Be outgoing, show enthusiasm and be a solid and trustworthy team player
We work in the school and university marketplace delivering solutions that enable recruiters to target early talent and build recruitment pipelines. Our product portfolio also enables us to target CSR and internal training spend.
We are an ambitious company with significant market share that has ambitious growth plans. The team is growing – and we want to recognize and reward talent quickly so the most able applicants should expect early advancement. We give our colleagues the opportunity to play a key part in the growth and future success of the company.
Basic salary: £24,000 per annum + Commission/Bonuses: £12,000-£16,000 per annum = £40k potential earnings
Total OTE Available: £40,000
If you are interested in this position, then please apply with a covering letter and CV. All applications will be fully considered