Disperse is a VC-backed artificial intelligence construction startup focused on improving on-site productivity with the help of computer vision. Our goal is to ultimately re-imagine the way building projects are planned, delivered and operated.
We're currently working on some of the largest building projects in London (e.g. Renzo Piano’s Shard Place, Wood Wharf) and require site scanners to collect high quality 360 degree images from our clients' construction sites.
Delighting our clients repeatedly with a phenomenal user experience relies upon collecting top-quality image datafrom their construction sites. You will play a crucial role in our image collection process, contributing to our product by providing the data needed to create the 360 as-built environment that our clients browse through. We are looking for hardworking and conscientious workers to join our Site Scanners programme, with work offered on a part-time basis (usually 1-2 days/week).
If you are eager to learn and are not afraid to dive straight into new challenges, this role is a great opportunity to be part of something innovative and new. The role will expose you to some of the most anticipated construction sites in the city, offering you a rare chance to see these buildings come to life. We will compensate you generously and will award you with an additional bonus for outstanding work.
What your role will entail:
- Travelling on-site to some of the largest and most prestigious construction sites across London.
- Capturing panoramic scans and collecting progress data utilising 360 cameras.
Project and work opportunities will be made available on a bi-weekly basis for site scanners to sign up and reserve their place.
Any late cancellation will result in a termination of the agreement.
In your application, please state the days that you would be available to work.
You should apply if:
- You already possess a CSCS Card (minimum level Trainee).
- You're available for the whole day on 1-2 weekdays per week - in your application, please state the days that you would be available to work
- You are passionate about large-scale construction projects.
- You're organised and methodical with a keen attention to detail.
- You're a quick learner who picks new skills and information up quickly.
- You're physically well-conditioned and capable of walking through a construction site for up to 5 hours.
- You're safety-conscious and cognizant of the risks involved and how to avert them.
Useful but not essential:
- You have a background in construction management.