at HowNow in London
We are HowNow.
We’re an AI-powered workplace learning platform that helps companies onboard, upskill and enable their teams with the knowledge they need, when they need it – right where they work. In other words, we’re using AI to help humans, not replace them. You can find out more here: gethownow.com.
Why you ask? Because the accelerating change caused by technology is fueling a skills gap and result with the shelf life of our skills being just less than 5 years. If we don’t empower people in companies to take control of their learning at work, they are at the risk of becoming economically and socially irrelevant so a pretty big problem. We have decided to accept the mission to close this gap.
What are we looking for
We’re looking for a content and social media extraordinaire with uncapped creative juices, brilliant communication skills, a track record of creating engaging content with the passion to learn new skills at a fast growing Startup.
What you’ll be doing:
• Manage social media channels to build awareness, engagement, brand personality and drive conversions.
• Create interesting, topical and share-worthy content for our blog as well as guest blogs.
• Respond to all customer questions and comments in a timely, witty and friendly tone.
• Manage regular newsletter campaigns including segmenting the database and reporting on the data.
• Curate great learning content from around the web
• Organise meetups and events to grow and engage the community.
What skills you need:
• An incredible personality both online and offline.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We’re looking for an incredible copywriter!
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Expertise in using online analytics and scheduling tools
• Unlimited creative flair, content ideas and a unique tone of voice
• Social media savvy with a great understanding of what it takes to create engaging content
• A history of working and getting results.
• A love for learning is a MUST HAVE.
• You have a blog
• You have a YouTube channel
• You’ve got followers (not the stalker kind)
What you’ll get
• Paid 3-month Internship with the opportunity to go full-time.
• Work directly with the founders who have built a startup that has been awarded Business of the Year, named Top 100 Startup in the UK and have been recognised by Virgin Media Business as one of the most innovative founders in the UK.
• Generous perks and ongoing investment in your growth
• Work with a passionate team of hustlers who love to have fun while changing the way the world learns for the better.
• The satisfaction of building something that matters.
How to apply?
If reading this job post has got you exciting then apply with your CV and covering letter explaining why you want to work at HowNow and why you think you will be perfect for joining this team.
Recent jobs at HowNow
- We need a Sales extraordinaire to help us transform workplace learning at HowNow in London 09-11-2018