at AND Digital in London
Part of our busy Client Partnership team, Marketing has been an integral part of AND Digital’s journey to date, working collaboratively across all areas of the business to support our growth.
And now, we’re ready for a step change as we ready AND Digital for the next chapter in it’s journey. That’s why we’re rebooting and expanding our Marketing team, so that we can elevate the brand experience and drive increased awareness of AND Digital across 2018/19.
To help us, we’re seeking a talented Communications Designer to help us raise the bar of quality in the visual expression of our brand, and bring it to life in new, creative ways. As our Communications Designer, you’ll work as an integral part of our marketing team to help us communicate to our audience – generating demand for our services and helping us attract the best talent.
The designer we’re looking for will be:
- An exceptionally talented junior, on the cusp of a mid-weight role, with 2-3 years solid working experience;
- Passionate about, and with a keen eye for, typography and type-based design systems across digital/print;
- Comfortable challenging and interpreting briefs;
- Comfortable working across a wide range of media – from websites to video;
- Be a strong design ‘thinker’ – able to consider design as matter of usability first, and happiest when finding a balance between aesthetics, coherence and simplicity of use with the end user foremost in your mind;
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of Adobe CC software and Sketch, able to deliver assets fast and efficiently;
- Always in search of the next trick to foster and improve your creative process and productivity;
- Able to translate designs into simple, reusable templates for other staff members to use (Google Business Apps, Office and Apple iWork).
Since you’re great at what you do, you already know you’ll need to:
- Prioritise tasks effectively, and relate your individual outputs to the broader picture and the pace of working within a marketing team.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and ego-free – naturally collaborative and able to give and take design critique constructively.
- Be excited by the prospect of perfecting and evolving the visual language and identity of a highly innovative, creative and fast-paced company at the forefront of technology.
- Enjoy developing assets with care – from flagship content to the everyday – paying attention to the detail.
As desirable, you will have:
- Solid front-end UX and UI skills to help us improve and shape our website;
- Wicked attention to detail and commitment to high quality design – whether you’re deep into the pixels or in large format print;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- A good understanding of video production, motion graphics and photography;
- Bonus points for a sense of humour and nerdy passion for design systems, technology and brand building;
- An understanding of Agile delivery methods and terminology (or willing to be inspired by it), you find yourself comfortable with an iterative, highly collaborative approach to design and delivery.
A great fit will also:
- Resonate with our AND values and be passionate about championing our success;
- Be energised by a fast-paced startup environment and the chance to work closely with your marketing teammates to evolve our visual identity and communications;
- Have a team-oriented nature with the ability and desire to pick up slack where it’s needed.
Find out more about AND Digital on our website.