Marketing Lead at Modern Luxury Brand
at Carl Friedrik in London
About Carl Friedrik
Carl Friedrik is building an modern luxury brand for the 21st century professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company, offering a new luxury experience, focused on high-end accessories at affordable prices and great service. We leverage technology and data to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our team as Marketing Lead. You will work closely with the founders to drive growth, build our brand and marketing function.
As Marketing Lead, you will oversee, develop and implement existing and new marketing activities. Carl Friedrik is primarily an online business, with the majority of projects being digital, with equal value put on data-driven analysis and creative concepts.
A rare opportunity for a talented marketer to get involved, relatively early, with a brand and product that is receiving strong interest and demand.
What you will do
- Manage marketing activities across various markets and channels (Paid Social, AdWords, Influencer Programs and SEO).
- Develop, test and execute new marketing channels and ideas.
- Set and exceed ambitious growth targets.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop engaging content and experiences.
- Collaborate with external partners (eg. Marketing and PR agencies, Photographers).
- Analytical: You enjoy analysing data to find patters and opportunities. You are a proficient user of analytics tools and spreadsheets.
- Results-oriented: You own projects and drive them through from start to finish.
- Creative: You express creativity in your approach to problem solving. You always ask if there’s a better way to do something.
- Passionate: You’re passionate about the role, the brand, and delighting your audience.
- 2-4 years digital marketing and/or eCommerce experience.
- Experience with digital marketing tools and platforms.
- A track record of driving growth and driving projects forward.
- Great but not required: Copywriting and creative work.
- Competitive salary + equity package.
- Central London location (Hoxton/Old Street).