We need a Sales extraordinaire to help us transform workplace learning
at HowNow in London
(₤25000 - ₤35000 per year)
We are HowNow.
We’re an award-winning AI-powered workplace learning platform that helps companies onboard, upskill and enable their teams with the knowledge they need, when they need it – right where they work.
In other words, we’re using AI to help humans, not replace them. We are disrupting the world of learning and the companies who use our platform love us. You can find out more here: gethownow.com.
Why do we do this:
Because the accelerating change caused by technology is fueling a skills gap and as a result, the shelf life of our skills is now less than 5 years. If we don’t empower people in companies to take control of their learning at work, they are at the risk of becoming economically and socially irrelevant so a pretty big problem.
Our mission is to close the skills gap and help people and the businesses they work for, release their full potential.
What are we looking for:
We’re looking for a sales extraordinaire with entrepreneurial flair, brilliant communication skills and the passion to build a startup from the ground up. It’s exactly the right time to join a well-funded startup and grow with the company.
The first people who come into the team will have the opportunity to set up the structures and processes, shape the team, and become the future leaders for sales at HowNow.
What exactly will you be doing:
- You will be selling to fast-growing companies of all types.
- You will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and building new business and establishing relationships across key client stakeholders within target organisations at all levels, including c-suite.
- You will be maintaining relationships to build your network and generate referral opportunities.
What skills you need:
- Experience and expertise in conducting onsite presentations and demos over video calls, to educate prospective clients and helping onboard new SME customers.
- This role requires someone who works in a consultative way, not simply selling the product but understanding client needs and how the solution can assist them.
- A proven track record in a business services, consulting or technology led sales environment.
- You will take a customer-centric and solutions sales approach, whilst having the ability to comfortably challenge and educate clients with insight and ideas.
- You will have high levels of emotional intelligence and be capable of building relationships with the most senior stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to engage with our target market and have compelling conversations.
- You have experience and proven track record of selling to HR/L&D
- You have experience selling a B2B SaaS product to SMEs
- You have experience using sales management and social media tools such as LinkedIn, Hubspot, and Intercom.
What you will get
- A competitive salary between £25,000 to £35,000 based on experience, plus OTE (uncapped).
- Work directly with the founders who have built a startup that has been awarded Business of the Year, named Top 100 Startup in the UK and have been recognised by Virgin Media Business as one of the most innovative founders in the UK.
- Generous perks and ongoing investment in your growth
- Work with a passionate team of hustlers who love to have fun while changing the way the world learns for the better.
- The satisfaction of building something that matters.