at We Make Change in London
We Make Change gives you the power to change the world.
Our platform enables anyone, anywhere to use their skills to make the change they want to see.
We connect purpose-driven individuals with high-impact NGOs to develop projects supporting the causes they care about.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world. By becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen!
We’re looking for writers to support the development of our community who are passionate about global issues.
The role will involve helping to grow our community of volunteers for not-for-profit organisations as well as ensuring that we develop a fun, inspiring and empowering storytelling that spreads our message and inspires a generation.
What you'll be doing?
Creating campaigns around issues that you are passionate about most, such as global development, sustainable communities or making change a reality.
Researching local and global stories, interviewing leaders of change, becoming a Changemaker!
What are we looking for?
Ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics.
Sublime teamwork, communication and organisational skills.
Passion for social change, politics, global change, policy and storytelling.
Confident in writing and editing.
Degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or related field.
The time commitment can be as little as 6 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
Recent jobs at We Make Change
- HR Coordinator at We Make Change in London 10-10-2018
- Project Coordinator at We Make Change in London 10-10-2018
- Project Officer at We Make Change in London 22-10-2018
- Social Media Coordinator at We Make Change in London 24-11-2018
- Head of Sales at We Make Change in London 12-01-2019
- .NET Web Developer at We Make Change in London 29-01-2019
- PR Officer at We Make Change in London 29-01-2019
- Legal Officer at We Make Change in London 29-01-2019
- HR Manager - We Make Change at We Make Change in London 05-02-2019
- HR Manager - ChangeMakers at We Make Change in London 05-02-2019
- Inclusion and Diversity Projects Manager - Volunteer at We Make Change in London 14-02-2019
- Head of Policy Development at We Make Change in London 14-02-2019
- Social Media Manager - Volunteer at We Make Change in London 20-02-2019