Wonder is an online platform to discover and try the latest inventions. Startups publish their products and customers rent them, delivered to their door, to try in the comfort of their home or office.
Check out the website at https://wonder.store
We’re a friendly, enthusiastic team looking for talented and passionate people to join us.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and talented marketeer who is passionate about technology, innovation and science in general, has a track record of creating engaging content with the desire to learn new skills along the way.
You will work directly with the founding team on our newsletter and comms, creating and editing content about new products on our platform and related developments in the industry.
You’ll be doing:
* Manage our bi-weekly newsletter, including planning, delivery and testing
* Create topical and engaging content around new products on Wonder and news around them
* Source relevant content from around the web to include in the newsletter
* Analysis and reporting: review engagement using our CRM system and share with the wider team
* Take part in our events planning and execution
* Work remotely with weekly meetings in the office or online
Skills you’ll need:
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Passion for innovation, you need to be quite “tech-savvy”
* Expertise in using online newsletter tools (experience with Mailchimp or CampaignMonitor etc.)
* Attention to detail, with a desire to create great piece of journalism
* Great personality, online and offline
* Intermediate knowledge of HTML
* Personal blog / social media account with good following
* You’re on Reddit, you read Slashdot / WIRED / The Next Web / TechCrunch
*Compensation and Perks*
* Paid £8 to £20 per hour depending on experience
* Working on the product named “startup to watch” by WIRED and “genius startup” by TNW
* 3 months part-time position with the opportunity to go full-time
* Flexible work schedule (whatever time suits you, so long as job gets done)
* Staff discount (50%) on Wonder
* Free tickets to tech events in London and abroad
*How to apply?*
If reading this left you feeling excited, please send us your CV / link to profile and tell us why you want to work at Wonder. Don’t forget to include your email so we can get back to you!