at Gousto in London
Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country… and we’re only just getting started.
Check out our blog for some good food reads, and our cookbook for some recipe inspiration!
Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
Who you are
We’re looking for an ambitious marketing intern, with a strong passion for food and startups! We are building the strongest marketing team in the UK to support Gousto’s growth and you can be part of this very exciting story. The ideal candidate will have a commercial mindset and is eager to learn the fundamentals of marketing. Energy, proactiveness and being data-driven is a must!
You’ll sit in the Partnerships and Offline marketing team and report to a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for your growth and day to day excitement. We expect you to hit the ground running, but we’ll be always there to guide you, support you along the way to make you the strongest marketer ever!
What you’ll do
- Support the activation of face to face national campaign (events, door to door)
- Activation of and reporting on Print and TV campaigns
- Support in running TV campaigns
- Manage relationships with external agencies providing external services (Face to Face, Print media, TV)
- Creative coordination and management
- Data analysis
- Can-do attitude, solution finder
- Collaborative and team player
- Data lover
- Creative mindset
Extra skills we’d love *Having worked at a start-up/scale-up before is highly desirable
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream – Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver – We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care – We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
- Holidays – 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25 days
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Discounted Gousto boxes – 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday social – Wine, beer and soft-drinks
- Help test new recipes at home
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.