Proposition Innovation Manager
at Gousto in London
Purpose of role
A newly created role to identify, develop & launch new customer-facing propositions across our food & service offer that will allow Gousto to meet more customer needs, in more occasions. This role will report to the Head of Proposition.
A well-funded independent company, with ambitious plans to expand, Gousto is looking for a dedicated Proposition Marketing Manager to join our team. There’s never been a better time to join us, so if you enjoy working alongside smart thinkers, with extraordinary drive, passion and talent, then apply now!
Recipe box company, Gousto, is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing start-ups in the UK (Sunday Times Fast Track 100, number 37) . On a mission to help families enjoy good food, we believe home cooking is important, so we’ve made it simple. We take the hassle out of planning, shopping and cooking, by delivering weekly meals with the ingredients and recipes ready to cook, so there’s no more ‘what’s for dinner’ panic.
- Identify the largest value creation opportunities that Gousto can meet through an obsession with understanding customer needs & motivations
- Concept development of new food or service propositions, testing to prioritise the biggest value creation, and maximise customer acquisition & retention
- Business case development of the most promising concepts, to translate these into project plans. Partner with the Project Management & Digital Product teams to see these through to market and the Growth Marketing team to ensure that these are communicated through to customers.
- Inspire the organization with your vision, sharing your passion and excitement for your work, with the ability to convince the leadership team to be thrilled with the outcome,
- Bachelor’s Degree (2.1 min) from a top-tier university required, ideally in Business, Marketing or a related field. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in FMCG or consumer-focused digital product, with excellent performance track record managing strategic planning through robust processes and high intuitive commerciality.
- Highly numerate with broad commercial understanding and judgment is critical to be able to provide creative solutions.
- Able to quickly build and sustain strong working relationships across the organisation
- Ability to work in highly volatile and a fast-changing environment – experience of working in a start-up/ scale-up/ high-growth business an advantage.
- Proven track record of driving growth through innovative marketing strategies
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire a team of project managers & cross-functional teams who will deliver proposition changes
- Ability to prioritise and make sound judgements
- Passionate about food
- 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Coffee, tea, ice cream and fruit provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Wine, beer and soft-drinks provided every Friday evening
- As many new recipes to test cook as you can handle
- 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Gym membership after 6 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular all-company socials
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and think it’s deeply important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.