*“So, how can a tech company help solve the housing crisis?” If that’s the sort of question that intrigues you, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.*
*About The Company*
LandTech is helping the industry build the homes we desperately need by cutting out the inefficiencies in the development process. Our flagship product, Landinsight, helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land within seconds. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our user base is doubling regularly and already, tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using Landinsight and that’s just the beginning.
The next few years are going to be huuuuuge as we start building out the rest of our vision to enable everyone to take the next step on their property development journey. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity. That’s LandTech.
*Our Values And Culture*
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people work collaboratively. That’s why we prioritise team building and facilitation. You’ll also be in constant contact with the company founders, so you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. We run weekly sessions to ensure every voice is heard and empowered to grow and contribute.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture - we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Diversity Advocate’ and ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Our company values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’ and we regularly hold ourselves accountable to these. The people who work here feel that are challenged, but also feel like they have the environment and tools to succeed. Glassdoor backs this up.
*About Your Mission*
People are your mission. The find of that amazing person that makes you “know” ( like “really know”) that they perfect for a role, and being part of making them a success when they join.
How do you do that? You’re a gregarious, outgoing person able to communicate with anyone from engineering to branding. You’re perfectly at home researching, engaging and understanding someone’s motivations, being someone who is sincere and convincing to get then excited about us.
As we scale up, you will lead the way and build our employer brand through the right partnerships and promotion to be seen in the right places, by the right candidates, in the right way.
We work to create a culture that aligns professional and personal goals. Your part in this will be to work with the Head of People and Team Leads to make onboarding experiences a pleasure, as well as owning various projects, initiatives and surveys to champion their development and growth.
You will also take on the leading of our active social calendar, so have creativity and flare for events that get everyone involved.
This an exciting role for someone with an interest in a wider and versatile role and/HR/operations, as you will get involved in all people/operations projects and also provide ad hoc support to the CEO,
*About What You Will Be Owning*
* Set up hiring practices and systems
* Advertise all roles on suitable channels
* Create content to engage talent communities
* Attend networking events, talks, meet-ups etc. for relationship and pipeline building
* Build up a strong employer brand and ensure a positive candidate experience
* Oversee on-boarding for new hires and facilitate equipment as required
* Organise company events and socials
* Ad hoc HR and operations projects as required.
*About The Skills You Will Need To Have*
* Organised, self starter
* Comfortable with ambiguity and managing shifting priorities
* Adaptable to managing a range of stakeholders with different hiring needs
* Start-up and SaaS experience preferable
*About Our Offering*
* Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best)
* Comprehensive onboarding and training; Professional and personal empowerment budget
* Load of social events; Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
* Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
* Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
* Quarterly company wide strategy day - followed by team social
* Annual ski/ snowboard trip
* Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2pm each day
* Competitive Salary and Equity Options
* 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
* Unlimited unpaid holidays.