at Fixflo in London
(₤35000 - ₤65000 per year)
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the SaaS company becoming the leader in its field.
Our business plan is simple. Every repair in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From office dogs to the heads of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Fruit and biscuit filled kitchens, frequent team nights out, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making Fixflo what it is.
With aggressive growth targets for 2019 and 2020 we are looking for a sales person to help us achieve this growth over the next couple of years.
The role – key responsibilities:
- Undertake discovery calls to establish need and fit with the Company’s portfolio
- Update and manage account information on the Company’s internal systems including any CRM system(s)
- Demo the company’s software systems to prospective clients in person and/or remotely
- Nurture coach and mentor other SE’s and SDR’s
- Effective pipeline management in order to achieve quota
- Attend and speak at trade conferences
- Contribute to and develop sales plans and strategies
- Quickly respond to and deal effectively with any issues
- Liaise with the different teams in the business as appropriate e.g. to highlight improvements to the system’s development
The person – what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excited by the prospect of uncapped commission
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Driven to create additional pipeline, nurture and convert.
- Self-motivated and intuitive
- Comfortable with using technology
- Thrives in a demanding and fast-paced working environment
What we’re not interested in:
- Which university you went to
- Your knowledge of the property sector
- Working every hour of the day
Most importantly, we are looking for someone with the right attitude, drive and coachability.
- Uncapped commission
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension
- Monthly prizes for employees that go above and beyond
- Regular team events – recent examples include dodgeball, the annual Fixflo sports day and a Halloween fancy dress special!
Salary: £35k + Commission + Benefits. (Year One OTE £65K)
Holidays: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Fixflo
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Manager at Fixflo in London 22-03-2019
- Senior Content Executive / Content Manager at Fixflo in London 22-03-2019