at Reposit in London
(₤22500 per year)
Who we are
Reposit is a rapidly growing and exciting Proptech startup transforming the way people rent. This role gives you a high degree of autonomy and responsibility with the chance to complete meaningful work which directly impacts the success of the business. We are based in a WeWork near Liverpool St (free beer) and have strong and inclusive culture.
It couldn’t be a better time to join Reposit as we have just closed a round of funding with plans to close our larger series A round in the coming months allowing us to grow rapidly. Share options and accelerated career progression are available to those who impress in their first 6 months.
This role requires you to prospect partners for Reposit. Our product is free for our customers and isn’t a hard sell, but you will need sales acumen. We have developed a successful sales process which has minimised cold calling and helped increase our revenue. This role gives you the opportunity to join a small but high-functioning partnerships department and make a real impact. As a partnerships team we set very attainable targets and have a supportive atmosphere to help you thrive. We are looking for people to grow with this company long-term.
OTE for year 1: 30-35k
OTE for year 2: 45-50k
What we’re looking for
- Commercially minded with a strong interest in FinTech and/or PropTech
- Excellent rapport building abilities and relationship building skills
- Persistence and determination
- Organised, able to manage own workload and meet targets and deadlines
- Eager to learn more and always looking to better themselves
Nice to have
- Recent graduate(any subject) with a minimum of a 2.1
- Experience in sales/business management/finance
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience in the property industry with a focus on lettings
Benefits and fun stuff!
- £22,500 basic salary + commission (OTE earnings between 30-40k)
- Free Macbook
- 28 days + bank holidays
- Office in WeWork Devonshire Sq (Free beer / coffee!)
- Flexible working hours
- Company away days
- Highly attainable commission structure
- Opportunities for share options
If you wish to apply. please respond to this advert with your C.V. and a short cover note
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.