Digital learning specialist / customer success builder
at JollyDeck in London
(₤34000 - ₤54000 per year)
Why even bother reading?
Even if you aren’t familiar with the industry/position check it out. It’s a great opportunity if you’re fairly IT savvy, fluent in English and a people’s person (good listener). And the pay is good and the team is great. And so are the clients we choose to work with. Ready?
You are joining a dynamic, customer focused, growing company.
We’re a distributed team, supporting the world’s leading brands to transform the way they create and deliver digital learning and performance support to their people. We’ve added some more big brands (and more on the way) and we need your help.
You’re a digital native. We won’t be spending time explaining how software works (you know this) but why it works this way and what value it aims to deliver. You will support our customers as they develop and transform their digital learning capabilities.
What you’ll be doing
- On-board clients’ employees to the JollyDeck platform
- Be a keen observer and a great listener (empathy above ego)
- Search for gaps in training material
- Implement training programs to help L&D improve their digital learning skills
- Identify future learning needs with the client
- Identify, monitor and evaluate metrics of success and report on those
- Sync personal activities with our client development strategy
- Make training available on the learning platform
- Research new digital learning and supplies that expand our client’s understanding of efficiency in digital learning
Knowledge & Experience
- Work related credentials that prove you’re up for this
- A deep understanding of how learning and knowledge transfer happens
- Core IT competencies to be able to design digital material
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with tutoring/training: boiling down complex concepts and theories to a succinct message
- Experience with tutoring in person or online
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Proof that you know how to build and maintain relationships
- Readiness to work with clients on-site over a period of time
Nice to haves
- Experience in workplace learning environments
- Experience in journalism will come very handy as well
- Able to present information using a variety of instructional approaches (both digital and F2F)
- Academic HR/L&D experience or understanding of learning theories, esp. those relevant to workplace learning
- Exposure to agile or lean principles
- Proficiency in languages other than English is a bonus
Oh and there are perks, just not free beer. More a (realistic) 20k upside to your salary if you hit OTEs.
One last thing. If you don’t add a sentence or two where you explain your rationale for applying, we won’t be able to consider your application.
Can’t wait to hear from you.
Love, the JollyDeck team