at Orbital Witness in London
Orbital Witness is a PropTech-meets-LegalTech startup automating the assessment of legal risks in property transactions. This will create far-reaching disruptions to the legal, property development, real estate insurance, and mortgage lending industries. With sales already made to leading law firms, Orbital Witness is preparing to scale in what will be an exciting 2019.
Orbital Witness requires a VP of Engineering to manage all aspects of technical development.
The perfect candidate will:
- Have experience as either a technical founder or early hire of a tech startup, or a position leading a team of developers.
- Be able to take a holistic view of all aspects of technical development including back-end databases and web security, and have an appreciation for UI/UX design.
- Be an immensely committed self-starter. A senior role in a startup will be incredibly rewarding and will require dedication to the role.
Previous experience with Natural Language Processing and (semi-) supervised machine learning techniques will be considered a strong advantage.
A successful candidate will:
- Build and lead a technical development team; Orbital Witness expects to make at least 5 further technical hires over the next 12 months which will report into this position.
- Define technical strategy of the company (e.g. development stack, deployment of technical resource), and be comfortable justifying technical decisions at board level.
- Work alongside Natural Language Processing university researchers.
The generous compensation package will include an excellent base salary, company equity and further benefits.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.