Senior Machine Learning Engineer
at Astroscreen in London
What are you going to do:
At Astroscreen we use machine learning and disinformation analysts to detect social media manipulation and disinformation. We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing team.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for building Machine Learning tools that our Disinformation analysts rely on. In this role, you will be an early and meaningful part of our company: designing and implementing machine learning systems crucial to our product.
- Lead and mentor Junior Machine learning engineers and data scientists on our team
- Collaborate with Disinformation Analysts and study and transform data science prototypes into deployable solutions
- Design and develop machine learning and deep learning systems
- Build Machine Learning pipelines from data parsing to classification and deployment
- Contribute to our disinformation research methodologies and product management processes
- You have 3+ years professional software development experience with a strong command of the Python ecosystem
- You have previous early-stage startup experience
- 2+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- You have already worked with social media data
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. And this isn’t just an afterthought.
Get in touch and send us your CV as well as the reason, why do you want to join us!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.