Senior Data Engineer
at Astroscreen in London
What are you going to do:
At Astroscreen we use machine learning and disinformation analysts to detect social media manipulation and disinformation. We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our growing team.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting and building the infrastructure and data pipelines that our Machine Learning Engineers and Disinformation analysts rely on. In this role, you’ll be an early and important part of our company: designing, architecting, and implementing important building blocks of our products.
- Identify valuable social media data sources and automate the collection process
- You will build custom crawlers and implement and improve open source ones
- Build and run cloud database structures using multiple technologies to support scalable data analysis and analytics
- Work with our machine learning engineers and researchers to streamline their workflows and productionise their research
Who we are looking for:
- You have 3+ years professional software development experience with a strong command of the Python ecosystem
- You have previous early-stage startup experience
- 2+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- You have already worked with social media data
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. And this isn’t just an afterthought.
Get in touch and send us your CV as well as the reason, why do you want to join us!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.