at GoCardless in London
Find and close new business with our focus industries.
GoCardless is growing fast. We’ve built a world-class product that helps companies around the world collect recurring payments. Over 30,000 business, such as The Guardian, Box.com and Thomas Cook, already rely on us to handle their payments, and hundreds more join us every week.
We’re looking for people who want to have an impact and are always trying to learn and improve themselves and the operations around them. The ideal candidate wants to lead and is ready to deal with the ambiguity present in small, fast growing environments. By evangelising GoCardless and recurring payments, you are able to get customers excited by our product.
Based in our London HQ, you will be responsible for finding and closing new business in the UK market within your given territory. This will be done via your own efforts and supported by our marketing and partnerships teams and the connections you establish within your wider business network.
You will be engaging with senior stakeholders within the customer to identify and secure a role for GoCardless as a payment provider. This will involve working with various departments, from finance and engineering to marketing and procurement; building a business case; securing a commercial arrangement; and ensuring a successful delivery. Our business model is aligned with the success of our customers: their success in getting paid links to our rewards.
Your target customers are high growth disruptors and Larger commercial companies whose business models hinge on collecting recurring payments. In order to build a path to mutual success you will need to develop a good understanding of our solution, the business value, and technical fit and its relationship to our customers’ existing systems.
We’ve built a dynamic, collaborative culture in which we hire and develop smart, driven people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and we spur each other on to raise the bar of success. You’ll be responsible for helping the team around you improve and develop.
Day to day, you will:
- Work with Partnerships and Marketing to build a territory plan to scale revenue and logos in your territory.
- Create opportunities from cold through direct contact with prospects and the network you build in the market.
- Sign deals within your segment.
- Work with Customer Success and our Solution Architects to successfully onboard and go live with the opportunities you close.
What we’re looking for
You should apply if you have the following:
- Experience closing complex, high trust sales.
- Consistent new business success in a role, winning clients from cold.
- Experience selling to executives as well as other stakeholders.
- A structured sales approach to navigate complex businesses.
- A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Experience of articulating the business benefits of selling APIs or technical products.
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Sales Development Representative at GoCardless in London 17-06-2019
- Market Development Representative at GoCardless in London 17-06-2019
- France Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 25-06-2019