Head of Acquisition Marketing
at Bombinate in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible to hit sales targets and entirely managing the marketing budget.
- Build a cutting-edge, paid social and search marketing program at global scale, and develop a comprehensive SEO program.
- Participate in the development of a long-term content strategy and develop campaign briefs.
- Completely own and efficiently scale our paid search campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other marketing partners such as Criteo or affiliate softwares against ambitious CPA and ROAS goals.
- Work with our brands, operations and engineering team members to coordinate marketing strategy.
- Target relevant personas to maximise return on ad spend and customer lifetime value.
Who you are:
- Prior high-growth startup, e-commerce, or agency experience for similar clients is strongly preferred. You preferably have 4-6 years of experience in PPC.
- You are Google Search and Shopping Advertising qualified, or are able to demonstrate comparable knowledge.
- You have a deep understanding of ad auction mechanics, campaign setup, ranking factors, and product feeds.
- Moreover, you can effectively translate this into actionable steps for executives, technical, and non-technical team members.
- You are very comfortable doing data analysis and visualization in Excel. You may have direct experience or exposure to other tools, such as Looker, Domo or Tableau.
- You are very familiar with paid search tools at scale, such as AdWords Editor, FB Ads Manager, Criteo, affiliate marketing softwares, or Google Marketing Platform.
- You have a working knowledge of technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, or Botify, Ahrefs and SEMrush.
- You have a successful SEO project in your portfolio that demonstrates your ability to rank pages for competitive keywords, and which resulted in increased organic traffic and revenue.
- You love to discover beautiful pieces (that’s a given).
You’ll love working at Bombinate because:
- Competitive salary + equity, commensurate with experience
- Great responsibilities at a high growth startup
- Company outings
- Annual international team trip
Recent jobs at Bombinate
- Customer Success Manager at Bombinate in London 06-12-2018