Customer Success Manager
at Bombinate in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for customer and brands satisfaction.
- In charge of managing orders via our orders management platform.
- Communicate promptly and professionally with customers and brand owners via live chat.
- Effectively manage customer requests via Zendesk ticketing system.
- Improve Net Promoter Score, reviews and other user satisfaction indicators.
- Lead customer conversion and increase revenue by offering value to customers via communication channels.
- Oversee effective returns management.
Who you are
- Prior high-growth startup, e-commerce, or online customer service experience is strongly preferred.
- Your communication skills are second to none, your writing skills are perfect and you enjoy talking to customers.
- You are very organised and a high achiever, looking for immediate results.
- You have a deep understanding of and empathy for customers and suppliers. You translate this understanding into crystal clear communication.
- You are very comfortable doing data analysis and visualization in Excel. You may have direct experience or exposure to other tools, such as CRM softwares.
- You are a solution driven individual who understands that customer success it one of the main revenue drivers for E-commerce companies
- You are innovative and will think about ways to service customers to increase their lifetime value.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Great responsibilities at a high growth startup
- Company outings
- Annual international team trip