Customer Success Manager
at LandInsight in London
(₤25000 - ₤35000 per year)
“So, how can a tech company help solve the housing crisis?” If that’s the sort of question that intrigues you, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
About the Company
LandTech is helping the industry build the homes we desperately need by cutting out the inefficiencies in the development process. Our flagship product, Landinsight, helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land within seconds. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our user base is doubling regularly and already, tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using Landinsight and that’s just the beginning.
The next few years are going to be huuuuuge as we start building out the rest of our vision to enable everyone to take the next step on their property development journey. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity. That’s LandTech.
Our Values and Culture
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people work collaboratively. That’s why we prioritise team building and facilitation. You’ll also be in constant contact with the company founders, so you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. We run weekly sessions to ensure every voice is heard and empowered to grow and contribute.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture – we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Diversity Advocate’ and ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Our company values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’ and we regularly hold ourselves accountable to these. The people who work here feel that are challenged, but also feel like they have the environment and tools to succeed. Glassdoor backs this up.
Our Customer Success Team is a crucial area of our business and a vital component to our growth plans.
Not to be confused with Customer Support, a Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients by providing clear strategic success plans to our enterprise accounts alongside expert training, guidance, and advice to ensure that Landinsight becomes the must-have tool within their business, helping them grow and achieve their objectives and return on investment.
It’s a fantastic role that is both challenging yet rewarding and will allow you to develop and grow and have a real influence in the direction of our team.
With no sales driven targets, your main focus, infact, your ONLY focus, is making your customers successful.
Experience isn’t necessary, we can help you with that but what you do need is a proactive, confident, professional approach with a real passion for helping our customers achieve success.
You need to be enthusiastic about what you do and be a real people person, able to deal with different types of people at all levels and confident delivering training and presentations to large audiences.
You have to be organised, diligent and creative in your approach engaging your clients and continuing to add on going value and support.
Culture is important, it’s a huge part of who we are. So we are looking for people with the same beliefs. What’s our values?! Open, Empower, Home!
We would love to hear from you if you are ready for a team that is warm, engaged and collaborative.
About our offering
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Loads of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
- Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by team social!
- Annual ski/ snowboard trip
- Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2pm each day
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- Sales Development Representative at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- UI Engineer / Front End Developer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- UI Designer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- Senior Data Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Backend Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - integration at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Mobile/React at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Full Stack Engineer at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019