Sales Development Representative
at LandInsight in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Do you want to work somewhere that is flexible, friendly and rewarding?! We are looking for a smart and gregarious Sales Development Representative for our fun and collaborative start-up.
About the Company
LandTech is helping the industry build the homes we desperately need by cutting out the inefficiencies in the development process. Our flagship product, LandInsight, helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land within seconds. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our user base is doubling regularly and that’s just the beginning.
The next few years are going to be huuuuuge as we start building out the rest of our vision to enable everyone to take the next step on their property development journey. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity. That’s LandTech.
Our Values and Culture
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people work collaboratively. That’s why we prioritise team building and facilitation. You’ll also be in constant contact with the company founders, so you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. We run weekly sessions to ensure every voice is heard and empowered to grow and contribute.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture – we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Diversity Advocate’ and ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Our company values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’ and we regularly hold ourselves accountable to these. The people who work here feel that are challenged, but also feel like they have the environment and tools to succeed. Glassdoor backs this up.
You will be a resourceful and tenacious individual who enjoys generating leads, cold calling, and primarily conversing with prospects to build the sales pipeline. Using a variety of channels from social media to marketing initiatives, you will be a smart listener who can gauge the receiver’s interest and navigate their way to booking a product demonstration with the main decision maker. This is a great opportunity to kick start and develop your career in sales.
About what you will own
- Represent our product, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team on lead generation strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships, planning and organising daily work schedule to drive inbound and outbound calls.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls and help the Business
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure monthly targets are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- Analysing prospecting data, charting progress, optimising lead generation and helping build the SDR Model
About the skills you will need to have
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Well organised
About our offering
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Loads of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
- Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by team social!
- Annual ski/ snowboard trip
- Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2pm each day
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Frontend Developer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- UI/UX Product Designer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- Senior Data Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Backend Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Salesforce & Operations at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Mobile/React at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Full Stack Engineer at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019
- User Researcher at LandInsight in London 25-04-2019