at Coople in London
COOPLE UK – MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Coople is the largest on-demand staffing platform in the world, connecting people with businesses looking to find flexible staff. Offering flexible work across the hospitality, retail, events, office and logistics sectors to our 300,000+ registered workers, our platform lets you find jobs based on your experience, availability and location.
The Marketing Department is now looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our team in London on a full time basis. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, your role will be to help develop and deliver cross-channel B2C & B2B marketing projects and campaigns, driving the business forward.
- Develop worker recruitment activities, running events and partnerships, whilst managing online job ads to reach our weekly targets.
- Engage with our fast growing 50,000+ worker community, from running competitions, rewards and events to developing loyalty schemes to help retain our workers.
- Run all UK social media channels, creating and posting content across all channels to increase our reach and improve conversions.
- Assist the B2B Marketing Manager to run employer campaigns, creating newsletters, blog posts, case studies and running internal events to generate leads.
- Develop our CRM campaigns and newsletters for both worker and employer communications.
- Liaise with PR agency, identifying editorial opportunities and collating necessary internal information to write press releases.
- Manage the production of video content and of merchandise with 3rd party providers, from conception to execution.
- Assist with the measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Management or similar
- 2+ years marketing experience, working across channels
- “Can do” pragmatic attitude with a strong personal drive to achieve
- Ability to run research projects and develop user insights (qualitative and quantitative)
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communication
- Comfortable with online tools such as Excel, Google Docs, Wordpress, Mailchimp & Facebook
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign and Final Cut Pro a plus.
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Coople using your personal data for recruitment purposes. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws. If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, please contact us.