Marketing & Communications Manager for Social Impact
at MSDUK in Leicester
(₤25 - ₤30 per year)
MSDUK a not-for-profit provides many support programs to ethnic minority/BAME founders of all stages and industries to help them get their idea to market, provide world-class education programs and providing access to over 40+ of our corporate members and global supply chains.
Established in 2006, with offices in Leicester and London, This is an exciting time to join our growing team, as we are going through rebranding, developing big partnerships with global industry players and developing round the year activities of business support programs.
If you are creative, organised, a master communicator and love a challenge then this role could be the change you have been waiting for.
This role can be based out of Leicester or London and has very competitive salary and benefits.
The successful candidate will use marketing & comms tools to raise awareness about our upcoming programs & events targeted towards both internal & external stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing our social media & newsletters, and looking for creative and dynamic wats to reach out to our current & prospective stakeholders. Additionally managing and organising our regular events will also be part of the job! Passion for writing & building strong communication is key to this role and a wider understanding of diversity & inclusion is essential.
You will be responsible for all aspect of Marketing & Digital Marketing + additionally event management:
- Create, maintain, and refresh content for website and other online social channels
- Creating & Managing our Content Calendar; incoming news stories from us, members & partners.
- Writing Blog Posts, Social Media Content, Newsletters, Press releases
- Design, maintain, and refresh marketing collaterals with support from brand agency and ensure all marketing and digital is within brand guidelines
- Provide required reporting on MSDUK’s marketing activities, analytics to the CEO and Senior Leadership Team.
- Responsible for keeping the Mailing lists up to date and in line with the companies GDPR policies.
- Create an online digital community to ensure that all stakeholders within our network our engaged and actively contributing.
- Provide input into scheduling and budgeting of events for the year
- Updating Eventbrite with a full list of events and agendas
- Manage the promotion of events
- Produce name badges, delegate lists, feedback forms and any other material required
- Providing post event reports and feedback to the management team
- Manage external event providers for the MSDUK conference which occurs every two years.
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing & Events Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Creative skills to design and critically assess marketing content & collateral from a user perspective.
- Technical; MailChimp, WordPress, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Eventbrite, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- Budget management
- True passion for diversity and inclusion and a good understanding of cultural differences.
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to network and build lasting relationships
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills to deliver outcomes on time.
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team to deliver a common goal
- Creative and innovative
- Highly motivated – self-starter
- A strong commitment to superior customer service.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits
- Work with a fantastic, close-knit team
- Exposure to a global business community
- Experience in a dynamic fast-moving role where the ability to grow is vast.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply with your CV and a cover letter telling us what makes you the right fit for this role. And brevity is underrated so try to keep it concise.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.