Social media manager
at Ality in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Can you catch a fly with chopsticks? Do you know the power of wax on, wax off? If yes, then read on!
We are now looking for a pro-active, enthusiastic and personable individual to join our small but award-winning agency in central London. Working with a client base spanning a broad range of B2B and B2C industries, you will have experience in social media management, social media advertising and digital content creation. The successful candidate will have a real passion for all things social media, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative environment. We pride ourselves on performance, attention to detail and client satisfaction. You’ll also need to have a willingness to ‘get stuck in’ to deliver amazing work.
As Social media manager, you will:
- Create and manage social media content for multiple clients.
- Develop social media content calendars and campaigns, always aligning with brand, commercial and customer objectives.
- Craft flawless copy, mindful of social media channels’ best practices, including optimising content across different platforms
- Drive brand engagement and loyalty through effective community management.
- Schedule a variety of media types across all social media platforms including: text, video, image/multiple images.
- Manage ‘boosting’ budgets to amplify content reach and engagement.
- Communicate with clients by email, phone and in person on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as needed to ensure strong relationships.
- Produce detailed monthly reports using our analytics platform.
- Be involved in the creation and presentation of client pitches.
- Keep up to date on all developments in the industry.
- Ability to create engaging social media content
- Confident using Hootsuite (or similar scheduling programme)
- Proven skill and knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin (any other social platforms are a bonus)
- Confident in copywriting and creating brand-appropriate copy
- Some experience in Facebook Business Manager and working with Paid Social Campaigns
- Community management. Communicate with followers and respond to questions when needed
- Knowledge of social media listening tools and a keen interest in current and upcoming industry trends
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Capable of adapting tone of voice to suit client requirements
- Good presentation and inter-personal skills, comfortable communicating with clients
- Native English proficiency both written and spoken
- Pro-active and able to work independently
- Familiarity or fluency in Paid Social advertising would be a huge plus!
- Fluency in Keynote or PowerPoint
- Project management experience
- Experience with CMS & basic HTML
- Second language would be a plus
Why should you join us?
- We’re a small team and offer a fun, friendly atmosphere and regular work socials
- Flexible working hours and a 35-hour working week
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays + additional time off over the Christmas break
- A shiny MacBook and great tech
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company pension scheme
- A whole host of other perks from discounted cinema tickets to money off your favourite stores
- The opportunity to learn a range of skills in different departments
- Our fantastic Leather Lane location with hundreds of food stalls on our doorstep
- Plenty of opportunities for progression, and regular reviews
- Not to mention, excellent coffee!
We’d prefer someone who can start within a month of receiving their offer but we are willing to wait for the right applicant! We look forward to hearing from you. Please note, we may not be able to respond personally to all applicants.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.