at Altitude Ads in London
(₤35000 per year)
Altitude is a young, fast growing product & brand development company based in Shoreditch, London. We specialise in creating and building digitally native, direct to consumer brands that grow very quickly. Think of us like a faster, more agile L’Oreal or Unilever. Since starting in 2017, we have achieved over $25m in sales for our brands and are largely considered to be one of the fastest growing product development companies in the UK.
We are looking for a talented ambitious individual who is capable of helping us grow and influencer network and deliver a PR strategy for our brands. In this position you will have responsibility of a large potential budget and, within time, have the opportunity to grow your own team within the company.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all PR activity within the company
- Develop and manage an influencer marketing programme for all brands
- Build relationships with journalists/blogs/publication and seek high level placements in print and online media
- Direct marketing team to engage audiences across new and traditional media
- Work with the content and copywriting team to create engaging and relevant content for press releases
- Monitor, analyse and present PR results on a monthly and yearly basis ensuring activities are maintaining positive ROI
- PR and brand management experience for a growing online brand
- Has the confidence to challenge existing processes and implementing new ideas
- Must be enthusiastic about nurturing brands through PR channels & influencer outreach and generating scalable ROI.
- You must be ambitious, dynamic, intelligent, passionate, a clear communicator.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, global company and drive the growth of our brands. We have a great start-up culture offering flexible working hours and a fun and energetic team environment. If you have the right experience and skills for this position, then please apply below!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.