CRM & Delivery Manager
at Third Space Learning in London
(₤45000 - ₤50000 per year)
We seek social change by cultivating a global community of the most ambitious talent to make effective online teaching more accessible than ever before. We do this through two platforms:
- Third Space Learning Business Unit:
Established in 2013
44,000+ children taught in 1600+ schools across the UK by 1,000+ tutors across India and Sri Lanka
40+ Team in London, focused on marketing, technology and analytics
- Matr Business Unit:
Established November 2018
Offers one-to-one sessions to children at home delivered by Tutor community, teaching from home.
We are working to rapidly scale a Global Community of Tutors that can deliver online tutoring services on our newly launched Matr online tutoring marketplace. To help us, we’re seeking a bright and experienced CRM & Delivery Manager responsible for leading communication journeys and delivery optimization with our tutors post-hire.
In this role, you will find two distinct elements:
- Design, test and refine the journey and messaging across multiple customer-facing channels, focusing mainly on email, SMS and the in-house tutor portal.
- Because this is a new business, we are also looking for someone who will be able to build and refine processes relating to the operations of a group of tutors, including handling pay and incentives, managing performance and answering Tutor questions. The focus of the work is to help build processes that are scalable and require limited manual intervention.
- Utilise data to develop and continuously improve our multi-touchpoint communications journey with tutors to encourage desired behaviours and improve key performance, capacity & retention metrics.
- Build and optimise automated communications via email /SMS (from Salesforce Marketing Cloud), via in-house applications and other channels.
- Assist with the integration of new data sources in Marketing Cloud.
- Communicate with tutors 1:1 when required, for example to help manage performance (this is mainly a CRM role, but some customer support experience will be useful for sporadic 1:1 comms requirements).
- Keep up to date with CRM tools and best practices.
Analyses & Reporting
- Assist in defining tutor data and analyses dashboards needed from in-house platforms and CRM system to monitor tutor capacity and retention metrics.
- Monitor and report on KPIs for measuring the success and effectiveness of the campaigns & processes.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to monitor progress and plan improvements.
Project Management & Optimisation
- Assist in research, development & optimisation of processes on tutor pay/ incentives, capacity and retention
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (including Product) to undertake & brief in successful tests and automate processes at scale to improve good-tutor capacity & retention metrics
- Example processes include adding / amending new capacity, disbursing payments & penalties, executing last-minute swaps, facilitating peer to peer tutor support, among others
- Preferred at least 5 – 6 years of experience in CRM and Optimization
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication & copywriting skills
- Customer service experience a bonus
- Positive attitude with an enthusiasm for trialling new and innovative processes
- Extremely confident with technology
- SQL Knowledge a plus
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to juggle a varied workload
- A good team player who is willing to be flexible depending on organisational requirements
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
Recent jobs at Third Space Learning
- Junior Product Manager at Third Space Learning in London 29-01-2019
- Customer Success Internship at Third Space Learning in London 18-03-2019