at Acurable in London
(₤24000 - ₤28000 per year)
Acurable (acurable.com) is a high growth MedTech start-up headquartered in London. We design, manufacture and commercialise the first wearable medical device able to accurately diagnose and manage respiratory conditions in a non-invasive way. Our award-winning patented technology is a major engineering innovation and the product of 10 years research at Imperial College London.
- Accurate: 5x more accurate readings than current solutions, enabling automated diagnosis and drastically reducing misdiagnosis.
- Easy to use: non-invasive and no training required, enabling home use without the assistance of a specialist or a visit to the hospital.
- Faster access to treatment: our diagnosis tool lowers cost to the hospital, reduces waiting lists and bottlenecks, enabling patients to be treated sooner.
We are building a team of exceptional people who are inspired by our vision, share our values, and who have the attitude and skills required to help Acurable succeed.
We are looking for an exceptional marketing coordinator to join our exciting fast growing MedTech start-up in London. The successful candidate will work directly with Acurable’s commercial director and founders and provide project management of key marketing initiatives.
What you will do
- Project manage and support the creation and maintenance of marketing collateral and product documentation (eg: brochures, videos, merchandising, instructions for use, executive summaries, powerpoint presentations etc).
- Help with conference planning and project manage all tasks required for the company to have maximum impact at a conference. Responsible for administrative organisation of:
- Marketing & sales collaterals required for a conference (poster, brochures, merchandising, etc).
- Communications before, during and after the conference.
- Logistics (eg: book delegates, travel plans and bookings, etc).
- Manage our communication channels (B2B):
- Maintain content calendar, coordinate internal comms (eg: company newsletter) and external comms (eg: Twitter, Linkedin and other targeted digital channels).
- Review and respond on time with agreed key messages to press enquiries.
- Project manage external agencies and contractors (eg: PR, graphic design) and deadlines for marketing asset creation.
What you should bring to Acurable
- Proven track record of project management in a start-up company or small enterprise (SME)
- Strong copywriting skills: ability to write well in simple and concise English with no typos or errors.
- Marketing experience within a B2B or Healthcare organisation
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Optional: knowledge of graphic design tools (eg: Sketch, Photoshop or similar).
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent.
- A second European Language would be nice to have.
Why you should apply
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people. This is a rare opportunity to make your mark in helping achieve our vision of transforming lives.
- We offer a great work-life balance, very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
- A competitive salary and great training and development: you will work with experienced marketing and commercial team members
- And most importantly: we make sure to only recruit very nice people, so if you are one of them, you will love working with us.
- Location: Based in the company headquarters in London.
- Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV, including an introduction about why you want to join our company.
NOTE: We only accept direct applications from candidates. Any attempt by recruitment agencies to get in touch will be ignored.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.