at LandInsight in London
(₤35000 - ₤45000 per year)
“So, how can a tech company help solve the housing crisis?” If that’s the sort of question that intrigues you, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
About The Company
LandTech is helping the industry build the homes we desperately need by cutting out the inefficiencies in the development process. Our flagship product, Landinsight, helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land within seconds. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our user base is doubling regularly and already, tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using Landinsight and that’s just the beginning.
The next few years are going to be huuuuuge as we start building out the rest of our vision to enable everyone to take the next step on their property development journey. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity. That’s LandTech.
Our Values and Culture
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people work collaboratively. That’s why we prioritise team building and facilitation. You’ll also be in constant contact with the company founders, so you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. We run weekly sessions to ensure every voice is heard and empowered to grow and contribute.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture – we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Diversity Advocate’ and ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Our company values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’ and we regularly hold ourselves accountable to these. The people who work here feel that are challenged, but also feel like they have the environment and tools to succeed. Glassdoor backs this up.
About Your Mission
We really care about product design – right now our product doesn’t reflect our own high ambitions. Your mission is to collaborate with other designers to take our product design to the next level.
Our market is growing quickly and we’re working on some very innovative and exciting projects that will bring a huge change to an old-fashioned property industry. You’ll have the opportunity to rethink the UI from scratch and work with other designers to build a solid design system that will be applied to all products.
You Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Design user interfaces across mobile and web
- Create mockups, wireframes, prototypes for mobile phone, tablet, desktop and future platforms
- Create icons & visual assets to support your interfaces
- Work closely with the front-end developers to craft delightful experiences for the end user.
- Sketch out visual concepts on paper and using software applications (Sketch/ Invision/Framer)
- Regularly present work and share feedback in design reviews
- Optimize existing user interfaces
- Test new ideas before implementation
This is a fast-paced (and exciting!) environment so you will need the ability to work on multiple projects at once and will have the communication skills to quickly iterate designs based on feedback.
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience with building and maintaining design systems
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS & SASS/LESS (We’re not expecting you to write code but we do expect you to communicate with devs well)
- A good eye for typography and layouts
- You will be up to date knowledge of the latest design trend
About Our Offering
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Load of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
- Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by team social
- Annual ski/ snowboard trip
- Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2pm each day
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Customer Success Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- UI Engineer / Front End Developer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- Senior Data Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Backend Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - integration at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Mobile/React at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Full Stack Engineer at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019