UI/UX Product Designer
at LandInsight in London
(₤35000 - ₤60000 per year)
“So, how can a tech company help solve the housing crisis?” If that’s the sort of question that intrigues you, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
About The Company
LandTech is helping the industry build the homes we desperately need by cutting out the inefficiencies in the development process. Our flagship product, Landinsight, helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land within seconds. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our user base is doubling regularly and already, tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using Landinsight and that’s just the beginning.
The next few years are going to be huuuuuge as we start building out the rest of our vision to enable everyone to take the next step on their property development journey. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity. That’s LandTech.
We are on the lookout for a passionate and versatile Product Designer to help us shape the user interface of ‘LandInsight’, a product that helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land in seconds.
We want to take the tedious and complex tasks carried out by our potential users and transform them into simple and delightful experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to bring your own style and insights as well as an understanding of how to integrate those fresh insights within our existing product. You will help define the success of this role!
- You will be working alongside our Product Managers to iteratively conceive, prototype, build, deliver and test new features and functionality within the product.
- You will be crafting visual and interaction elements whilst considering responsive layouts, accessibility, iconography, typography and motion.
- You will be data driven, challenging assumptions and comfortable being client facing whilst conducting user research / testing.
- You will help us develop an efficient product development process as well as a user-focused design culture by communicating user needs to the rest of the team and facilitating and directing regular design workshops.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in designing for complex digital interfaces ( preferably SaaS)
- Experience and awareness around working with a design system and brand guidelines;
- Knowledge in the application of information design, visual hierarchy and interaction design;
- An awareness of design trends and technology;
- A mastery of design tools of your choice ( eg. sketch, Invision, Adobe XD etc.)
- Experience with rapid prototyping as a means to explore multiple design solutions;
- A passion for digital design and a strong awareness of design trends and tech ( we want someone who is constantly thinking about the future of design!);
- Proptech experience
- HTML and CSS
About Our Offering
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Load of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
- Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by team social
- Annual ski/ snowboard trip
- Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2pm each day
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- Senior Data Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Salesforce & Operations at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Mobile/React at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Full Stack Engineer at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019
- Senior Product Manager at LandInsight in London 10-06-2019
- Product Marketing Manager at LandInsight in London 10-06-2019