Community and Customer Support Specialist
at Bridebook in London
Bridebook is the UK’s leading wedding planning app and website, providing planning tools, advice and a directory of venues and suppliers to engaged couples. We are bringing wedding planning into the modern age, using technology to make it as stress-free and rewarding as it should be. A little over two years since we launched, we now have over 1/3 of engaged couples in the UK using Bridebook to help plan their wedding. And we’re just getting started!
We are seeking a Community & Customer Support Specialist to help us continue our journey of taking the wedding industry by storm. You will be playing an integral role in the Supplier Success Team – the team dedicated to supporting and building relationships with wedding industry professionals and engaged couples across the UK.
This is a highly visible role within Bridebook, where you’ll work closely with every other department from Product and Development, to Marketing, and Operations. Your communication skills will be one of your defining qualities, and you’ll have a true talent for getting the best out of those you work with.You will be working to optimise both our online and offline community communication processes, prioritising our customer’s needs and interests and presenting ideas in a way that is aligned with the teams’ goals and strategy.
The successful candidate must be a high-energy individual who is capable of radical thinking and excels in a high pressure, hands-on environment.
- Leading the on-going management and optimising of our customer service function.
- The daily handling and addressing community needs and queries.
- Supporting the Head of Community in driving the performance and development of the current registered venues and suppliers.
- Creating and writing brand content which shares and promotes the key brand messages with our community.
- Proactively reaching out to wedding industry businesses to gather insights and feedback into the service we are providing.
- Expanding our supplier base and contributing to the development of educational campaigns for suppliers to gain more online visibility.
- Maintaining strong levels of community communication – both through inbound and outbound methods (calls, emails, content, social etc).
- Minimal office management support.
- Great people and relationship building skills – you must be confident and comfortable picking up the phone and engaging with wedding industry professionals.
- Experience handling a variety of customer service queries.
- An understanding of customer and market dynamics within the online sector.
- Excellent content writing skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and use initiative to create answers.
- A strategic mind and iterative thinker.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience with Zendesk or customer service software (big advantage)
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with CRM products
- Experience with mailchimp or email campaign platforms
What we offer:
At Bridebook we believe in our fantastic team and in creating an exciting and unique culture. Bridebook offers the opportunity to grow and develop your skills into new areas while working in a vibrant, social and collaborative environment – interacting with various talented teams of people who love what they do.
Generous holiday allowance: Bridebook operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec – 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days.
We have many social activities, team events, and annual company summits
Amazing culture: Free team lunch and evening cocktails every Friday, casual dress code, a constant supply of fruits, snacks, sweet treats, and tea/coffee
Please note: We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies
Please send your applications to: https://bridebookcouk.homerun.co/community-customer-support-specialist?token=a7200b6042ad0ca91b0c38305fe07e0f