Software Engineer - integration
at LandInsight in London
(₤35000 - ₤45000 per year)
About the Company
We are a fast growing SaaS startup based in Liverpool Street, with a mission to tackle the ‘Housing Crisis’. Our product vastly improves the process of finding land to build new homes on, and it’s loved by hundreds of experienced property developers as well as a range of people who are new to the industry.
Given our strong sales record over the past couple of years, we are now financially secure for the foreseeable future. We intend to capitalize on this, expanding outside of England and Wales to the rest of the UK and beyond. Expansion of this kind will be a new challenge for the company, and you will no doubt have a big part to play in terms of decision making and problem solving along the way.
Our core values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’, and we aspire to live them in all we do. We certainly care about each other and the company that we are building, and anyone who joins us on this journey can expect a warm welcome and plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
We have recently also been recognised for a number of awards, from ‘Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for’ to ‘Excellence in People Development, ‘Fastest growing Business’ and ‘PlaceTech startups’.
- You want to understand a scale-up business, the challenges and be proactive in coming up with solutions
- You enjoy working with people across many departments, understanding every inch of how the company operates to drive improvements
- You can work independently to get a project completed, working on all parts of the stack if necessary.
- You want to help us make a big business and own part of it
- Build and maintain integrations that support our internal systems that drive marketing, sales, customer success and finance
- Maintain payment (Stripe) and user management systems (internal + Auth0)
- Support marketing by delivering new campaigns – you could be extracting/analysing data or building new campaign pages or tools
- Work with customer success to improve our customer health scoring system
- Make our lead processing infrastructure a thing of beauty that delights our colleagues in sales and marketing
- Work with the finance department to identify and fix integration problems with financial systems
- Build and maintain the Landinsight product
- 2+ years experience with at least one programming language
- Integration of systems / APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Test-driven development, unit tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce knowledge
- AWS experience – ElasticSearch, EC2, S3.
- Understanding of ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) data processes
- An interest in machine learning
- GIS software knowledge, PostGIS experience
- A computing related degree
- Knowledge of the property sector
About Our Offering
- A fun, flexible and friendly place
- 25 holiday days per year
- Personal Development Fun for courses and material
- Extra day off for wedding and having a baby
- Wedding and baby gift vouchers
- Rewards for keeping fit
- Apple opportunities to grow and see your ideas come to life
Company aways days/afternoons
The chance to tackle a problem that has deep social consequences.
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- Customer Success Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- Sales Development Representative at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- UI Engineer / Front End Developer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- UI Designer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- Senior Data Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Backend Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Mobile/React at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Product Content Writer at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Content Writer at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Full Stack Engineer at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019