at LandInsight in London
(₤40000 - ₤50000 per year)
About The Company
The property industry is broken and we’re fixing it
LandInsight is the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!) and we’re only just getting started. We make it easier for developers to find and assess sites to build homes on. Tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using LandInsight already.
The industry recognised the revolution we sparked and was compelled to adopt our technology. In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our open culture has been key to our success and has helped us attract and retain exceptional colleagues. We give everyone the freedom and responsibility they need to accomplish their goals.
As LandInsight’s first Product Marketer your mission is to drive adoption and awareness of our products. You will do this by educating current and potential users about the power of our products, and how it can help them reach business success.
Ultimately your goal is to supercharge LandInsight’s inbound revenue by optimizing conversion rates across the funnel.
Success in your role as Product Marketer will significantly impact LandInsight’s ability to grow its user base and retain it, making you a key part of enabling LandInsight to reach its true potential.
- Communicate the benefits of our products to different target audiences
- Orchestrate the successful execution of product launches, synchronizing launch calendars & timelines between Product & Marketing Teams.
- Craft product materials, including presentations, case studies, email campaigns, website copy and more.
- Create a best in class Help Centre content
- Coordinate with the rest of the company in the creation of supporting multimedia needed for product content, website updates and product-marketing alignment.
- Analyse the effectiveness of product marketing initiatives across the marketing funnel
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of product marketing experience with a B2B SaaS product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of roles that require a lot of content planning & creation
- Solid understanding of different marketing disciplines, e.g. content, social media, SEO, paid, email etc., how they impact each other and the user journey.
- Please send us samples of your previous work.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Record of successful product launches
- Past experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation and landing page building
- Extensive understanding of email marketing
- Experience in creating educational content
- Knowledge of Hubspot or similar marketing automation solutions
- Experience of video marketing
- Previous experience in the property industry
About Our Offering
- Be part of a growing tech startup and help shape the future of the property industry
- Regular hands on time with the marketing manager to ensure professional development
- Share options
- A fun, flexible and friendly working environment
- Amazing workspace in WeWork’s European flagship office
- 25 holiday days per year (excluding bank holidays)
- Rewards for keeping fit
- The chance to tackle a problem that has deep social consequences
- Cycle to work scheme
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Talent Success Manager at LandInsight in London 27-11-2018
- ***Senior / Account Manager*** at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- Customer Success Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- Sales Development Representative at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- UI Engineer/FrontEnd Developer/FrontEnd Designer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- UI Designer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- Senior Data Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- BackEnd Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer (Mobile/React) at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Content Manager at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Community Manager at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Content Writer at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Brand Manager at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018