at LandInsight in London
(₤40000 - ₤50000 per year)
“So, how can a tech company help solve the housing crisis?” If that’s the sort of question that intrigues you, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.”
LandTech is helping the industry build the homes we desperately need by cutting out the inefficiencies in the development process. Our flagship product, LandInsight, helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land within seconds. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our user base is doubling regularly and already, tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using LandInsight and that’s just the beginning.
The next few years are going to be huuuuuge as we start building out the rest of our vision to enable everyone to take the next step on their property development journey. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity. That’s LandTech.
Our Values and Culture
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people work collaboratively. That’s why we prioritise team building and facilitation. You’ll also be in constant contact with the company founders, so you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. We run weekly sessions to ensure every voice is heard and empowered to grow and contribute.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture – we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Diversity Advocate’ and ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Our company values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’ and we regularly hold ourselves accountable to these. The people who work here feel that are challenged, but also feel like they have the environment and tools to succeed. Glassdoor backs this up.
Your mission is to drive LandInsight’s content marketing efforts & help us launch an exciting project that will help position us as the industry leader.
Your aim is to empower our audience with industry leading content that is engaging, entertaining and informative. Our content will play a crucial role in the inbound sales funnel, generating leads and making sure prospective customers have a great experience from the moment they hear about us right through to when then sign up as a customer.
Success in your mission allows LandInsight to build loyalty with its target audience, maintain its impressive growth and empower UK’s property developers to build more houses.
- Create a content plan that aligns with the overall marketing strategy and company vision
- Create and manage the content calendar
- Create content by leveraging your team, in-house and partner expertise
- Coordinate with the marketing team to repurpose content for multiple channels
- Establish connections with well known industry experts with the aim of having them contribute to our content
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of Content Marketing, Journalism or similar
- Excellent written & storytelling capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple creative projects at the same time
- Past experience creating content plans
- Ability to use analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to generate ideas for new content
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing a content team
- Editorial experience, preferably in property
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Good understanding of Hubspot CMS
- Ability to connect data with creativity, transforming data into compelling stories
- Experience of the property industry
About Our Offering
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Loads of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
- Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by team social!
- Annual ski/ snowboard trip
- Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2pm each day
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Account Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- Sales Development Representative at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- UI Engineer / Front End Developer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- UI Designer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- Typescript/MongoDB/Postres Data Platform Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- AWS/Cloud/Backend/API Engineer working on PropTech Data Platform at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Company Systems / Automation Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer -Mobile / React at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Product Marketer at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Community Manager at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Content Writer at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Brand Manager at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Product Designer - Land Enhance at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019
- Typescript/Node.js/Vue.js Engineer at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019