at LandInsight in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
“So, how can a tech company help solve the housing crisis?” If that’s the sort of question that intrigues you, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
LandTech is helping the industry build the homes we desperately need by cutting out the inefficiencies in the development process. Our flagship product, LandInsight, helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land within seconds. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our user base is doubling regularly and already, tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using LandInsight and that’s just the beginning.
The next few years are going to be huuuuuge as we start building out the rest of our vision to enable everyone to take the next step on their property development journey. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity. That’s LandTech.
Our Values and Culture
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people work collaboratively. That’s why we prioritise team building and facilitation. You’ll also be in constant contact with the company founders, so you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. We run weekly sessions to ensure every voice is heard and empowered to grow and contribute.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture – we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Diversity Advocate’ and ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Our company values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’ and we regularly hold ourselves accountable to these. The people who work here feel that are challenged, but also feel like they have the environment and tools to succeed. Glassdoor backs this up.
As our Community Manager, your mission is to create thriving communities for our users online as well as offline. You will manage our evangelists & partner programs. In addition to this you will own all our different events and engage with the community on social media.
You work will allow us to increase inbound revenue by facilitating word of mouth and affiliate marketing lead generation.
Success in your mission means Landinsight is able to build a loyal network of brand ambassadors and solidify its position as the industry’s solution of choice.
- Grow, engage and manage our community
- Manage affiliate & evangelist programs
- Own the creation, planning and execution of company events
- Create partnerships with key industry individuals
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with rest of the marketing team to create high performing visuals and videos for Social Media
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of community/partnership management and/or event management
- Past experience in building strong industry relationships
- Past experience of end-to-end event management
- Experience coordinating activities with Content Marketing, Sales & Customer Success to amplify their success
- Experience of Social Media Management
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Familiarity with Hubspot or similar tools
- Past experience in the property industry
About Our Offering
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Load of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
- Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by team social!
- Annual ski/ snowboard trip
- Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2pm each day
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Account Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- Sales Development Representative at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- UI Engineer / Front End Developer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- UI Designer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- Typescript/MongoDB/Postres Data Platform Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- AWS/Cloud/Backend/API Engineer working on PropTech Data Platform at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Company Systems / Automation Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer -Mobile / React at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Product Marketer at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Content Manager at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Content Writer at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Brand Manager at LandInsight in London 20-12-2018
- Product Designer - Land Enhance at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019
- Typescript/Node.js/Vue.js Engineer at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019