at LandInsight in London
(₤25000 - ₤40000 per year)
“So, how can a tech company help solve the housing crisis?” If that’s the sort of question that intrigues you, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
About The Company
LandTech is helping the industry build the homes we desperately need by cutting out the inefficiencies in the development process. Our flagship product, LandInsight, helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land within seconds. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (it’s official, we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
In the last 12 months alone, we have grown from 12 employees to 48. Our user base is doubling regularly and already, tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using LandInsight and that’s just the beginning.
The next few years are going to be huuuuuge as we start building out the rest of our vision to enable everyone to take the next step on their property development journey. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity. That’s LandTech.
Our Values and Culture
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people work collaboratively. That’s why we prioritise team building and facilitation. You’ll also be in constant contact with the company founders, so you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. We run weekly sessions to ensure every voice is heard and empowered to grow and contribute.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture – we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Diversity Advocate’ and ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Our company values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’ and we regularly hold ourselves accountable to these. The people who work here feel that are challenged, but also feel like they have the environment and tools to succeed. Glassdoor backs this up.
As a Content Writer, your mission is to create engaging & highly valuable content that empowers our target audience to reach their business goals and make the move into property development.
You will produce written content and collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to transform it into multimedia content, infographics e-books infographics and more to maximise the impact of your work.
Your work will drive our target audience to our platform, leverage relevant content to convert them into leads and customers, taking LandInsight’s inbound revenue to new heights!
Success in your mission means Landinsight is able to build a strong relationship with its target audience by helping them grow their business and showing them how we make that growth easy to achieve.
- Research industry-related topics (using online sources, interviews with experts and more)
- Create content for multiple platforms & purposes (website, blogs, articles, research reports, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the Content Manager and team to identify new content ideas
- Coordinate with the video and design team to turn copy into multimedia content
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase organic traffic
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, Journalist or similar role
- Strong copywriting and proofreading ability for all forms of copy
- Experience of creating a wide range of written content, especially long form content, for the top & middle of the inbound funnel
- Past experience of handling multiple projects at the same time, prioritise work and consistently meeting deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interaction with video content production, primarily in the form of writing scripts
- Excellent understanding of current SEO best practice
- Experience of Google Analytics and A/B testing
- Past experience of Hubspot CSM, or similar
- Experience of the property industry
About Our Offering
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Load of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
- Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by team social!
- Annual ski/ snowboard trip
- Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2pm each day
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at LandInsight
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager at LandInsight in London 07-12-2018
- UI/UX Product Designer at LandInsight in London 13-12-2018
- Senior Data Engineer at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Salesforce & Operations at LandInsight in London 17-12-2018
- Software Engineer - Mobile/React at LandInsight in London 18-12-2018
- Full Stack Engineer at LandInsight in London 25-01-2019
- Senior Product Manager at LandInsight in London 10-06-2019
- Product Marketing Manager at LandInsight in London 10-06-2019