at Reposit in London
(₤40000 - ₤65000 per year)
Reposit is a startup with an aim to make renting more affordable for tenants. We use ‘insure-tech’ to reinvent the old-school systems used in the rental industry; with more efficient tech and the removal of outdated lump sum payments by tenant – our goal is to make renting a home as easy as booking a holiday.
Our team are a smart bunch, but friendly and approachable. We like to bounce ideas off each other and have an open culture where everyone’s opinion is valued. We have a relaxed working culture that prioritises building the best solution for the problem, working each business need from the ground up to make the best available product for our consumers.
Want to build cool stuff with us? Read below and see if you’d be a good fit.
- Node, React, Redux, ES6, Typescript, GraphQL
- AWS; EC2, S3, ELB, Lambda, SNS, SQS, CloudFormation
- Jenkins, Travis CI
We believe in small cross functional teams where everyone can contribute to either side of the application. You’ll be working directly with the CTO to deliver features from design to release.
You’ll also be given the time and space to experiment with new technologies and up-skill yourself; we love to stay ahead of the curve and are always learning new and better ways to build great software.
- 2 years+ commercial development experience
- Experience in REST API development and best practices (design, testing, documentation, versioning, monitoring)
- You take pleasure in writing clear code and see writing tests as a fundamental part of development.
- You understand the benefit of breaking down code into smaller, tested functions.
- You’re obsessed with learning new technologies and coding patterns
- You care about building the best product and take pride in it being useful to our customers
- You’re enthusiastic about collaborating within a team and enjoy problem solving or technical discussions with colleagues
- You see every day as an opportunity to learn and develop professionally
- Keen to work in a startup environment
Useful to have
- Understanding of latest front-end technologies (React, Redux etc.)
- Knowledge of AWS services (ELB, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation)
- Commercially minded
- Understanding of relational database design (Bonus point for Postgres)
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- MacBook, monitor, and accessories
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great office space at WeWork Devonshire Sq (Free beer and pool tables..)
- Be part of an innovative, flexible and friendly environment (We would say that?)
- Did we mention the free beer?
Recent jobs at Reposit
- Partnership Development Representative at Reposit in London 09-01-2019