Customer Success Executive
at Fixflo in London
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic – welcome to Fixflo! Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field.
Our business plan is simple: we want every repair in the world to be reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion in the UK and overseas.
Our company’s reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality, where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, fruit (and biscuit) filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making Fixflo what it is.
As Customer Success Executive, you will report to the Customer Success Manager and will support the adoption, retention and growth of our customer base.
You will help in delivering end-user onboarding programs, help to oversee the customer lifecycle , and come up with creative initiatives to convert happy customers into Fixflo evangelists.
Along with the Customer Success Manager, you will collaborate with other teams to implement strategies and processes to improve customer activation, retention, reduce churn and drive referrals.
The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, highly trusted relationship builder, passionate about helping clients and employees succeed, and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
What the role is all about:
- Along with the Customer Success Manager, you will help own the overall relationship with our customer base, which includes: initial onboarding and training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and ongoing satisfaction.
- You will help with daily tasks such as monitoring feedback, training sessions and general customer related tasks such as check in calls/emails
- You will help to maintain up to date customer records/profiles and identify upsell/opportunities for the Customer Success Manager and Sales team within Salesforce
- As part of the Customer Success team, you will act as an escalation liaison between the customer, our support team, and the product team to help resolve technical/product issues blocking product onboarding/adoption
- Be a customer advocate and work directly with our product team to help improve Fixflo (feature requests, improvements, bugs)
- You will help monitor customer health through available metrics and assessment and carry out follow-up actions as necessary
- Along with the Customer Success Manager, you will help to identify and resolve challenges with product adoption encountered by our customers – this will include helping to improve playbooks/email campaigns
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to identify upsell opportunities
- Minimising client cancellations through proactive Customer Health management
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Helping to manage the onboarding and training of new clients.
- Converting customers into advocates.
You would make a great fit if:
- You’re a passionate people person and like engaging with customers
- You’re driven and self motivated – you want to excel at what you do!
- You thrive in a multitasking environment and can organise your time efficiently
- You believe in understanding a customer’s pain, building value and solving problems
- You are a team player who works and engages with others to achieve results
- You are a strategic thinker and like to offer new ideas/solutions to improve things
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a customer facing role or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention for customers.
- Upbeat, proactive attitude and a love for helping others succeed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, including the ability to coordinate meetings and host webinars.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel and Google apps suite
- Experience having worked with Software as a Service (SaaS)
What’s it like working at Fixflo?
- We’re a fun team of friendly, supportive and interesting people who work hard because we love what we do, but we also enjoy a good laugh and great chat
- Your ideas count and will make a visible contribution to our growing company
- We are dog friendly – expect to see various dogs around the office sometimes!
And what about benefits?
Other than working for an exciting growing company in London, we also offer:
- Competitive base salary
- The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
- Gym pass
- Health insurance
- Friday drinks and lots of socials!
- A fun work environment with great people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How do I apply?
- Submit your CV and cover letter (p.s please tell us why you want to work for us!)
Recent jobs at Fixflo
- Graphic Designer/Design Manager at Fixflo in London 06-02-2019
- Inbound Marketing Manager at Fixflo in London 06-02-2019
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Manager at Fixflo in London 22-03-2019
- Senior Content Executive / Content Manager at Fixflo in London 22-03-2019