Content and Social Media Manager
at A SAAS Business in London
We are a rapidly growing London startup in the SAAS software space. A leader in our field, we’ve an exciting new position for an ambitious Content and Social Media Manager to come join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and plenty of great benefits – if the role sounds up your street then apply and we’ll fill you in!
The Content and Social Media Manager will be responsible for improving on the social media presence of our business, as well as developing original and innovative content and social media strategies, in-line with wider marketing and business objectives.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where there is plenty of scope for career progression. Your drive and ambition are your limit, not your job title!
The ideal candidate will love all things social but also be deeply passionate about producing amazing content which engages, informs and persuades.
- Managing our blog including writing regular blog articles and outreaching to third parties for guest posts
- Developing and executing our content plan through utilising a varied array of content formats
- Producing high quality and insightful content such as eBooks and white papers
- Liaising with our external agencies to ensure best practice is executed internally and externally
- Curating the company’s websites and other online marketing assets
- Devising and executing a social media strategy with the goal of bringing to life our brand across Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook.
- Producing technical articles and in-application based content
- Assisting with sales enablement to provide our sales and sales development team with the best content and
- Copywriting high performing advertising copy for paid search and paid social
- Fully versed in the dark art of SEO optimisation
- An uber wordsmith
- Passionate about ‘going the extra mile’
- A team player who works and engages others to achieve results
- Ability to commission or produce content
- Black belt in A/B testing
- An understanding of the inbound marketing
- Excellent proof reading and copy writing skills
- In-depth understanding of social media
Someone who has a 90% chance of accomplishing what only 10% of possible hires could achieve.
Critical competencies (soft skills):
- Efficiency (can produce significant output with minimal wasted effort) – we are a result driven team
- Honesty/integrity (does not cut corners ethically)
- Organisation and planning (focuses on key priorities and plans/organises/schedules/budgets in an efficient and productive manner)
- Follows through on commitments (lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost)
- Intelligence (learns quickly)
- Attention to detail (does not let important details slip)
- Persistence (demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done)
- Proactivity (acts without being told what to do and brings ideas to the company)
- Enthusiasm (exhibits passion and excitement at work (a can do attitude))
- High standards (expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best)
- Openness to criticism and ideas (solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback)
- Teamwork (works well with others to achieve a collective goal)
- Communication (speaks and writes clearly)
- Previous marketing experience is a must (3+ years minimum) – ideally operating to the inbound marketing methodology
- Previous with marketing automation software is an advantage
- Social media expert which includes familiarity with all the social media platforms and reporting tools.
- Experience of managing content and social media programmes
- A quick learner
- Has the ability to change their style of writing on a dime to suit different personas and markets