Digital Marketing Lead - Paid Acquistion
at BorrowMyDoggy in London
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with trusted local people who would love to look after their dog. We make it easy with our website features and apps to arrange walks, playtime, overnight stays or holidays. Our aim is to help dog owners when they need it, provide new and healthy experiences for their dogs and to allow people without a dog to spend quality time with one. With more than 700,000 members across the UK and Ireland, the community is growing fast.
Who we’re looking for:
The Digital Marketing Lead will own a variety of paid acquisition channels for BorrowMyDoggy, ranging from paid social, display advertising and other test channels.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing guru that loves being analytical and is energetic about analyzing/optimizing campaigns, with significant experience in paid acquisition, especially Facebook Ads, to help us drive the business forward.
You will be data-driven and highly focused on ROI, ready to seek new opportunities online, and drive acquisition and conversion. This is not a content based role, but you will be expected to have a good command of the English language and to write clearly.
You’ll be rolling out new creative and copy, identifying new ways to scale, and looking for ways to drive down CPAs across multiple channels. Somebody with a proven testing methodology, and ability to provide detailed reporting on a daily basis.
If you have a love of dogs and want to market a truly innovative and exciting proposition, then look no further, apply today with a full CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be perfect for this role.
- Set up, launch, optimize and efficiently scale all campaigns in paid social (mostly Facebook/Instagram)
- Test new digital channels.
- Provide daily reporting on performance and analysis of how to improve.
- At least 3 years experience of paid acquisition (especially Facebook/Instagram ads).
- Managed a minimum of £5,000 spend on Facebook Ads per month.
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Good eye for being able to convey to our designer what type of social ads work and working knowledge of creating your own.
- Experience with photoshop, gif creation, ad copy skills is a plus.
- You love dogs and want to make them happy and healthy.
- Competitive salary
- Package negotiable based on experience
- A great holiday policy
- Private healthcare
- Friendly open plan office with dogs (who do tricks)
- Flexible office hours
Please apply via this link
No agencies please
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.