Content Growth Hacker
at CharlieHR in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small companies. We believe that building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Our product enables small companies to automate many of the administrative headaches that they experience as they scale, and gives those who run businesses more of what they need the most… time!
We exist to run, build and change small companies so they can run, build and change the world.
Come and join us to help create a world that works better.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our two in-house writers to promote our content to our target audiences online
- Design and execute distribution strategies to drive relevant traffic to the Charlie blog
- Define goals for our content distribution and use analytics platforms to measure success against them
- Build relationships with relevant customers, industry influencers, and content partners
- Completely own our social media channels (both paid and organic)
- Be constantly looking for ways to get the Charlie brand in front of relevant people
- 0-2 years professional experience; we’re pretty open to what your background might be!
- An entrepreneurial mindset; you’re a self-starter who thrives on finding solutions to problems
- Results-driven; you’re most excited when you can see a tangible impact from your day-to-day work
- Strong relationship builder; you’re comfortable with everything from initial outreach via email and telephone to cementing those relationships longer-term
- Solid experience in social media and executing standalone social media marketing campaigns
- Confident with analytics tools in order to measure the success of marketing experiments with data
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who genuinely enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- Core office hours (Monday -Thursday 10-3, Friday 10-17:30)
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & 2 yearly company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme