Business Development Executive
at Springpod in London
A few years ago, we recognised both the need for employer engagement within schools and a careers platform to help combat the national skills shortage within the STEM industries. We’re pretty good at multitasking, so we thought we’d do something about them both.
We grafted and created Springpod, a platform connecting school students with companies within the science, tech, engineering and maths industries and building those all-important bridges between schools and employers.
We now work with the leading tech and engineering firms in the UK, as well as schools across the length and breadth of the UK, helping thousands of students secure their dream career every year.
We’re up and running at the early stages of our journey. But what’s our long-term mission and goal? We aim high and want to enable every student in the UK to connect with an employer so they can achieve their dream destination, all before they leave school.
Fancy joining our mission?
We are searching for an ambitious, hungry and highly energetic sales development representative who is passionate about our mission of helping young people find their dream career.
This person will help generate new sales opportunities by strategically identifying, engaging and developing relationships through high-touch outbound marketing programs with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills.
- Work closely with our management team to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to create opportunities
- Drive targeted engagement through high-volume prospecting, utilising different communication channels; telephone, email, social outreach etc.
- Detail every interaction with a prospect in our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Support our management team on account strategy, and meeting preparation
- Develop & execute high-value presentations and product demonstrations
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience working in a customer-facing role
- You have a lot of energy, are self-motivated and professional
- You are very organised and have the ability to multitask
- You are passionate about startups and technology
- You are a quick learner and not afraid to make mistakes
- You have the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s value proposition
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Fast-paced startup environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- Sociable team – regular team meals & weekly drinks at our favourite local pub
- Luxury working environment with free fruit, cereal and a great coffee machine
- The ability to work remotely some of the time if desired
- Training & CPD budget
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.