Hire Space is the UK’s leading venue marketplace, revolutionising the way people find and book venues.
We help people create memorable events by putting the perfect venues at their fingertips. We’re a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone.
As an Advertising Account Manager, you’ll drive Hire Space’s growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. You’ll be instrumental in driving new revenue opportunities, venue education initiatives and leading a consultative sales process by understanding the needs of our venues' marketing managers. Working in partnership with our Venue Expert team, you’ll nurture and grow a customer base across London.
We work with some of the biggest venue names in London and the UK from the Tower of London to the Southbank Centre and as an Advertising Account Manager, you’ll be the face of Hire Space. This means you’ll have your finger on the pulse of the UK’s events scene, and assist venue managers in making sure they are effectively represented on the website and by our Venue Experts.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and in person
- Ability to understand client needs and translate these into marketing campaign recommendations
- Ability to meticulously plan and manage own time
- Ability to see beyond their own role and see the bigger picture of the company
- An attitude to get stuck in and support all teams
Nice to have
- Experience within an Account Management function
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Social Media Ad platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Competitive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive commission, bonus and share options
- Develop your professional skill set working in start-up environment using fortnightly contact time with your
- Central location, located 5 minutes from London Bridge and Borough
- Check out some of the coolest Venues London has to offer with free nights out at our best spaces
- Awesome Team lunch with free beers every Friday
- Brand new office with all the necessary equipment (mainly a pool table and sofas)
Please apply with a CV and brief cover letter to the email address provided.