Interview Analyst (Internship)
at Metaview in London
(₤1500 - ₤2500 per month)
Metaview enables world-class and aspirational organizations to identify, attract, and grow the right people with unerring consistency and reliability.
We’re a Talent Science startup that uses technology to capture and surface the data that is most telling of ‘organization-talent fit’ to our partners. Often, this means using bleeding-edge technology to access and shine a light on sources of insight that have never been considered accessible before. We believe hiring decisions are the most important decisions that companies make and that – in the future – any company that takes hiring seriously will be using Metaview so that they hire more of the right people.
We’ve just completed a fundraise from top-tier institutional seed investors based in San Francisco, London and Berlin and are now looking to take on more customers and scale our operations. The person that fills this role will play a truly crucial role in delighting our early customers as well as laying the foundations of our operational process as we grow as a business.
In return, we offer a fun and entrepreneurial environment where you will work shoulder-to-shoulder with the founders (former Uber and Palantir executives) and form part of the founding team. The role is perfect for people that want to break in to and build their network in the tech startup scene while learning from world-class operators at a business looking to make a real impact in 2019 and beyond.
We are looking for someone that wants to make an impact and have fun, with a growth mentality and a desire to roll-up-their-sleeves and get their hands dirty in helping our company grow. These things are also important:
- Excellent written and spoken english.
- Attention to detail and customer obsession.
- An active interest in startups, technology, and new business models.
- An ability to see the big picture, while also being able to focus on rapid and rigorous execution.
- Open to joining as a full-time employee with stock options after the internship.
About the Role
This person will be hired to make sure the Metaview service is meeting our customers’ expectations. We’re a startup, so the specific tasks may change over time, but this will likely mean:
- Monitoring and ensuring the accuracy of the automated transcriptions in our product.
- Monitoring and ensuring the accuracy of the automated labelling of our customers’ data so that it’s sufficiently accurate for our machine learning initiatives.
- Making suggestions to the product and engineering team on ways to improve our software, and collaborating with them through to completion of those new features.
- Identifying and analysing trends and issues in our customers’ hiring data so they can hire more of the right people.
- Designing our operational process in order to best service our customers.
- Generous monthly salary.
- Work with world-class operators and be a part of the founding team.
- Mentoring from both founders (former Uber and Palantir executives).
- Possibility to convert to full-time employee with stock options.