at SPOKE in Richmond
Richmond, England, United Kingdom · Finance
Reporting to the Head of Finance , we are looking for a Finance Manager to join one of the fastest growing consumer businesses in the UK. The role will give you great exposure to all areas of the business, and offer the successful candidate the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the successful running of an exciting, high growth company.
As the Finance Manager your main duties will include:
- Working closely with our accountants to ensure the timely and accurate production of our monthly management accounts.
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Invoice processing and payables management
- Involvement in producing MI and reporting on areas such as budget variance, performance against forecasts, cash flow, margin analysis, etc.
- Implement process improvements to our financial systems – we are a friendly team and new ideas are always welcome; you will be encouraged to find new and better ways of doing things (especially if they make all our lives easier).
- Other general management accounting and ad hoc tasks
You’re probably be someone with:
- Some kind of accounting qualification (AAT or similar / fully or part qualified accountant)
- 2+ years hands-on experience working in a finance department
- Experience using Xero (or similar accounting software)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort working to tight deadlines
As an early stage, high growth startup, we can offer you:
- A competitive base salary
- A real opportunity to develop and grow with a fast moving company with real input into its success and the ability to influence the path forward
- A fun, positive, energised startup culture
- A steady supply of awesome menswear for you (or your significant other)
- A busy, dog-friendly office with lots of laughs and good music
- A nice shiny Macbook
IF YOU THINK THIS IS YOU…
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our team.
If you’d like apply for a role with us, please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you might just have found what you’re looking for …
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.