at Joopio in London
(₤25000 - ₤33000 per year)
Joopio is an award-winning product marketing agency that specializes in design and technology.
Joopio is a creative and strategic agency that helps businesses thrive in different stages of the product life cycle with a particular interest in companies that have high-quality hardware and design products.
Our particular area of expertise lies in helping companies that have high-quality hardware and design products.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced marketing professional who is passionate about the latest and coolest gadgets and has experience curating intelligent content, to join a small team within Joopio’s portfolio. They will deliver an impressive and successful wide-reaching marketing campaign which will drive visitors to buy into the products and ensure the Joopio brand is recognised worldwide within the technology sector.
We are looking for someone with…
- Digital marketing experience with a core focus on Facebook advertising
• Degree level education
• Energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude who enjoys networking and establishing
• Fluent English writing and speaking skills
• Strong communications skills
• Experience in building partnerships
• Passionate about technology and the ability to fully immerse
themselves within the sector and really understand the needs and challenges
• Strong organisational, administrative and creative skills
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects independently
About the Position
• Working hours are Monday to Friday – 10am to 6pm
• You will be based in central London
• This is not an entry-level position – experience is required
• The permanent job position will start as soon as possible.
WHY JOIN JOOPIO – We’re a young, passionate and ambitious team growing fast – We’re a self-funded business – Based in central London at Somerset House – If you are looking for a smaller team with more influence this is perfect
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.