Customer Success Manager
at Akkroo in London
(₤27000 - ₤35000 per year)
Akkroo is a vibrant and fast paced Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) scale-up, addressing the broken methods around collecting and processing leads from B2B trade shows, exhibitions and events. We are the forerunners of Event Lead Capture, offering a quality solution that connects events, sales and marketing for businesses across the UK, US and Europe.
We’re 5 years into our journey, with an ever improving platform, a growing global customer base and having just closed our Series A funding round, are ready for the next chapter! What better time to get involved with a company?
We know that happy customers are at the very heart of a successful SaaS business.
In our commitment to being a customer-driven organisation that builds long-term partnerships with successful customers, we’re now ready to bring on a Senior Customer Success Manager.
As a Senior CSM, you’ll get to work with an established product and team, and you’ll be responsible for helping our customers achieve success with Akkroo across a wide range of verticals and company sizes. It’s a testament to our product and team that we have a mixture of longstanding customers who have been with us for multiple years alongside new ones each month.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a key, senior Customer Success role, bringing your wealth of knowledge and experience to come and make an impact in our team.
- Enabling and empowering our customers to become Akkroo experts in order to achieve and surpass their event targets and goals.
- Be a trusted advisor and build strong relationships to ensure successful adoption of the product and processes.
- Be an Akkroo and event expert to assist the client during onboarding and further training
- Work directly with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure growth and retention of accounts.
- Play a pivotal role in helping us shape and develop our Customer Success strategy as we scale the customer base and Akkroo.
If you love building relationships, are emotionally intelligent, and pride yourself on your communication skills then you could be our next superstar. It’s a must that you’re a proactive self starter, always looking to add more value and improve existing processes. If this sounds like you, hit apply.
We’ll also be looking applicants who tick off the below requirements:
- B2B Customer Success experience, ideally in SaaS, is vital
- You love to get a deep understanding of a customer’s business and their processes
- You’re confident in presenting and delivering training and being content executing this remotely or face-to-face
- You relish the idea of working in a small, fast-growing tech business
- You have experience using or working with CRM systems
- You’re more than comfortable communicating with people both in senior and junior roles in large multinational corporate organisations
WHY WORK HERE?
We’re looking to pay a salary of between £27k – £35k for this role. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you’ll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none (check out our instagram for a sneak peak). You would join a vibrant, supporting and friendly team, who are laser focused on seeing results and making a real impact. We have a set of core values which define us and shape our tribe, if they resonate with you then we could be onto something.
You can also enjoy…
- Tech/ work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We’ll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we’ll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here.
- Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options. A barista style coffee machine stocked with locally roasted beans, and any tea you would like.
- Learning perks: We’ll give you £200 towards books and learning materials every year, so your next read is on us.
We are a genuinely tenacious and forward thinking company – get involved!
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Customer Champion at Akkroo in London 03-01-2019
- Sales Development Representative at Akkroo in London 08-01-2019