Global Communications Manager
at GoCardless in London
GoCardless is creating the world’s first network for bank to bank payments, to rival credit and debit cards. With our powerful API and our global network of software partners, we’re on a mission to break down barriers, so businesses can take recurring payments easily, anywhere, in any currency.
We’re looking for an outstanding Global Communications Manager to help establish GoCardless as the leading brand for businesses taking recurring payments globally.
This role is an exciting opportunity to build and execute a communications strategy which brings one of the UK’s most exciting FinTechs onto the global stage, lead the development of the CEO profile and launch a global influencer programme.
As the Global Communication Manager for GoCardless, you’ll drive awareness of our brand and proposition at the top of the funnel through programmes that target media, analysts and influencers.
You’ll devise our global PR strategy, defining our narrative and delivering on our goals to increase prompted and unprompted awareness, and share of voice across our chosen markets.
Working closely with the Comms team, International Marketing Manager and local PR agencies, you’ll devise and manage an always-on global PR programme, while supporting our local programmes in the UK, France, Germany, Spain Australia, New Zealand and North America.
In daily collaboration with our hub PR agency, you’ll ensure we’re punching above our weight for coverage, and leveraging our central activity to global effect.
You’ll launch and manage GoCardless’ global Influencer programme, from strategy to execution, identifying and activating influencers from bloggers to analysts, to achieve coverage and drive brand awareness.
You’ll work directly with the leadership team to build individual profiles including our CEO, with the media and other influencers, organising briefings and supporting with executive blog creation.
You’ll carefully monitor the impact of your activities, from press coverage and website traffic to brand searches and other metrics, using these to continually inform and shape your programmes.
We’ve built a friendly, inspiring culture where we hire and develop visionary people that share our dream to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and will support you to develop and expand your role as the team continues its rapid growth.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of PR and Influencer management in a B2B environment
- Experience managing international PR programmes and agencies
- Experience managing analyst relations
- Natural relationship builder and highly-collaborative with direct journalist relationships
- Results-driven individual with experience of KPI-tracking for PR
- Experience building and activating online influencer programmes
- Experience developing multimedia content to support press programmes
We welcome diversity of professional backgrounds– if you’re unsure, do apply.
In your application, please submit one relevant example of your written work in addition to your CV and cover letter.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Product Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 19-10-2018
- Strategic Partner Manager at GoCardless in London 06-11-2018
- Partner & Alliances Manager (Germany) at GoCardless in London 16-11-2018
- Account Manager ANZ at GoCardless in London 05-12-2018
- Accounting Development Representative at GoCardless in London 24-12-2018
- Senior Editor at GoCardless in London 08-01-2019
- Global Senior Campaign Manager at GoCardless in London 09-01-2019
- Market Development Representative at GoCardless in London 16-01-2019
- Account Executive, SMB at GoCardless in London 31-01-2019
- Customer Support Advocate - Remote Weekend shift at GoCardless in London 04-02-2019
- Social Media Executive at GoCardless in London 05-02-2019
- Content Writer at GoCardless in London 05-02-2019
- Marketing BI Analyst at GoCardless in London 05-02-2019
- Marketing Programme Manager at GoCardless in London 13-02-2019
- Marketing Operations Executive at GoCardless in London 13-02-2019