bob is an all-in-one people management platform. We believe that successful businesses around the world have one thing in common: good people who feel valued. And that fast-growing modern businesses need a better way of ‘doing HR’ to attract and keep real talent. So we’re on a mission to be the must-have platform for engaging and managing people.
* Disruptive SaaS Organisation
* Series A funded $45m
* Offices in London (Shoreditch), Tel Aviv & New York
You’ll be passionate about delivering a great customer experience to our users and be well versed in handling anything clients throw your way. A quick learner and serious about making an impact at an organisation set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The
ideal candidate would be an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step up in
Being the main point of contact for our clients from point of sale through to deployment
Identify and analyse project risks & dependencies on an ongoing basis
Analyse operational data and use it to constantly scale and find efficiencies in internal workstreams
Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Dev, Product, & Account teams
Gathering system requirements from customers pre-sale and assessing how best to configure the platform and provide guidance on best practices
* Strong understanding of SaaS and the technology industry
* Ability to thrive under pressure
* Experience implementing SaaS solutions
* Strong negotiation skills needed to liaise with internal/external stakeholders
* Excellent excel & data manipulation skills
* Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside of the box
* Ability to interact with product development teams around delivery/roadmap
*Nice to haves*
* Experience using Intercom, Salesforce, & web-based technologies
* Strong interest in the technology sector
* Knowledge of HR
*What we offer in return:*
Join the fastest growing HR startup in London. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS environment with some of the biggest brands. We have a great team of people who are all passionate about our product and making a better working world.
We’re in a recently refitted office in East London with coffee (all of the coffee), breakfast and ping pong. Located between Liverpool St, Shoreditch High Street and Old Street, the area has more cafes, restaurants and pizza than you can shake a stick at.
If that’s not enough, we offer a competitive salary and stock options. You’ll be able to learn more about how startups operate and work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.